When you visit med1occupationalhealth.com, you may provide us with different types of information:
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis
- Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse this Site
We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or give us in any other way. It is completely optional for you to participate.
- Contact information such as your name, email address, and physical address
- Demographics such as your age, gender, and interests
- Other information such as your preferences, feedback, and suggestions
- Purchase information, if applicable
Web Site Use Information
If you choose to correspond further with us through e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail addresses and our responses.
Use of Information
We will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. We use the personal information we collect for the purposes of administering our business activities. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Site, new services, and new information we think you might find valuable. Users who do not wish to receive those mailings (whether e-mail or paper mail) or who believe they are receiving those mailings by mistake can contact us by e-mail and request removal from the mailing list at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing of Information
From time to time we may share the information we collect with agents, contractors or affiliates of ours for the purpose of providing services to us. We reserve the right to release personal and account information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, its owners or others.
Access to Information
We provide you access to your personal information. You may update, correct or add to your personal information by e-mail request at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Analytics, Ads, and Google Signals
We may use Google Ads and Google Signals to collect information about your browsing activity across our website and other websites. This information is used to show you more relevant ads and to improve our website.
You can opt out of Google Ads and Google Signals by visiting the following links:
We use the information we collect from you through that process to:
- Process your orders and fulfill any other obligations arising from our contracts with you
- Provide you with information and marketing materials about our products and services that may be of interest to you
- Contact you to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have with our products or services
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Links to Other Sites
Acceptance of Terms