On-Site Occupational Health Services
MED-1 is available to partner with your organization by providing customized corporate on-site services, saving time and controlling costs, while improving the health and wellness of your workforce. Setting up an occupational healthcare on-site program will provide you with a physician on-site from a few hours a week to full-time, with a complete corporate medical team depending on your needs. Teams may include nursing, physical therapy, case management, and job site analysis services.
Our On-Site Occupational Health Services:
- Health & Wellness
- Education & Training
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Job Site Analysis
- Episodic Services
- Consortium Services
On-Site occupational health services help reduce absenteeism, worker disability, employee turnover and health care costs. We customize our services to fit your organization, and the service can be used on a temporary, permanent, or mobile basis.
Qualified & Experienced
MED-1’s Professional Medical Staff have the experience and qualifications needed for onsite corporate services:
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) licensing
- Experienced in various operational and industry environments
- Knowledgeable in MIOSHA, DOT, HAZMAT, and other regulatory requirements
- Expert in State of Michigan Workers’ Compensation regulation
- DOT certified Medical Examiners
Having a MED-1 physician on-site provides an extensive occupational healthcare experience and positively affects employee’s early return to work program. Our physicians, utilizing their expertise in work safety, also offer objective advice on worksite improvements and safety initiatives.
MED-1 On-Site Services
- Comprehensive medical knowledge and skills
- Centralized communication
- Effective clinic and referral coordination
- Accurate patient records and reports
- Proactive participation in employee programs
- Personalized service for patients’ medical appointments
- Involvement in performance improvement and other safety programs
Complete our online form, and an occupational health expert will reach out to discuss your needs.